<Announcement of reopening>
After reopening, the museum will adhere to relevant guidelines and take necessary measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. We ask for your understanding regarding inconveniences during this time.
[Notices to Visitors]
This museum shop, on the second floor, invites people to drop in and explore its comprehensive range of books and other merchandise relating to photography and imaging. It features catalogues from our exhibitions, photography and art-related gifts, accessories, and other items from museums around the world, plus our very own postcards, stationery, toy cameras, and other collectibles. The books, in Japanese and other languages, include a wide selection of used books, including important books of photographs from the 1920s through the 1970s.
- 14 new postcards of the TOP MUSEUM collection are available!
Postcard 150 yen (tax excluded)
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum
- TOP MUSEUM Clear File180 yen
- 3 sheets set482 yen
- TOP MUSEUM Pinhole Camera1,297 yen
- TOP MUSEUM T-Shirt2,000 yen
- ※ All prices are tax excluded
- 10:00 -18:00
- Every Mondays, except when Monday falls on a holiday, in which case the museum is open and closed the following day.
- NADiff BAITEN