Recommended route from Ebisu station
It is possible to get from Ebisu station to the museum without going outside. We recommend this route on rainy days and during very hot weather.
Direct Access Map (PDF)
We have a limited number of parking spaces reserved for visitors with disabilities. For details, please call 03-3280-0099.
- Service Animals
- Seeing-eye dogs and other service animals are permitted in the museum.
- We have a limited number of wheelchairs that can be borrowed free of charge while visiting the museum.
- Walking chair
We have a limited number of a walking chair that can be borrowed free of charge while visiting the museum.
- Elevators serve all floors in the museum. A map showing the location of elevators is available at the information desks.
- Aid Station
- Please inform any staff member if you don’t feel well. We have an aid station where you can rest and get assistance.
- We have a limited number of strollers for babies and small children that can be borrowed free of charge while visiting the museum. Unfortunately, we cannot take reservations for strollers.
- Please put large backpacks and luggage into the lockers at the first floor inside the museum. A 100-yen coin is required and is returned after use. If you have something too large to fit into a locker, you can leave it at the information counter on the first floor.
- Accessible toilets
- There are accessible toilets on each floor of the museum.
- Nursing room
- There is a room for nursing mothers on the first floor.
- Diaper changing station
- There is a diaper changing station on the second floor.
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED) can be found at the first and third floor Lobbies.
- Umbrella Stand
- Please leave umbrellas in the umbrella stands provided at entrances.